ROFFS™ WILL PUT YOU ON THE FISH AGAIN AND AGAIN
***PRE-SEASON DISCOUNTS NOW AVAILABLE ON PREMIUM FISHING PLANS***
PRE-PAY BEFORE 01 MARCH 2018 AND SAVE UP TO 29%
YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR PLAN PRIOR TO MARCH 1, 2018 TO GET THE PRESEASON PRICES!
Time, fuel, and other costs are always important considerations when trying to locate and catch fish. Before you leave the dock ROFFS™ will show you where the fish concentrations are located by sending you the most comprehensive oceanographic analysis for fishing available today. You will travel directly to the concentrations of fish faster and because your search time will be reduced, you will be saving fuel and money. The locally focused fishing forecast analyses are accomplished by ROFFS™ expert fisheries oceanographers who evaluate the local and regional oceanographic conditions using their knowledge and experience on fish migration, feeding behavior, and catchability (availability and vulnerability). The analyses are genuine science-based decision making tools that show you where your best chances occur for catching fish. Day after day, season after season, and year after year our clients tell us that ROFFS™ provides the roadmaps to the fish that are critical to their catch successes. Simply stated ROFFS™ will put you on the fish.
WE ARE THE DIFFERENCE MAKERS YOU WANT ON YOUR FISHING TEAM
ROFFS™ is a field proven and time tested service in providing fishing forecasting analyses. Six IGFA world records, two United States records, one Bahamas record, one Gulf of Mexico record, and 27 state records have been set by our clients when using our analyses (please click here to view records online). If winning tournaments is any indication of how accurate and reliable we are, then the results that our clients have achieved clearly show that our analyses make a difference. During the 2017 fishing season, our clients won 425 different final categories in just 102 major tournaments (reported to us) while using our analyses for that event. Over the last 27 years the total numbers of reported winners tallies at 8339 (please click here to view 2017 ROFFS™ winners). You do not have to fish tournaments to use ROFFS™. Our clients still tell us that they fish our ROFFS™ Hot Spot selections and catch fish 85% of the time with plenty more fish when the conditions are particularly good.
Yes you can ignore us and try to do this yourself with your own valuable time. However, you should consider what you will gain by using our experience, networking, leading technology, and service. Or what you will risk losing (time, fuel, fish, enjoyment) if the information, or data products, and models that you use are not as accurate or precise. We provide fishing action risk assurance. It is a big ocean, time is short, and fuel costs remain an issue. What is your time worth in trying to reproduce what we have done successfully for years? Why miss out on the best or any fishing action just in your attempt to save a few dollars or just to follow the crowd. Why make a left turn when you should have gone right? Stop guessing now. We believe that every fishing trip is important to have the information necessary to significantly increase your chances of having a productive fishing trip.
ROFFS™ provides a complete fisheries oceanographic analysis in an easy-to-use format:
- An integrated analysis (map & text) of approximately 20 different factors, performed by professional fisheries oceanographers. We provide expertise in fisheries biology, physical oceanography, satellite and other remote sensing, image analysis, and climatology. Understanding water motion is vital for forecasting fish catchability.
- An easy to read graphic composed of a detailed nautical chart with enhanced bottom topography, pinpointing specific locations (Latitude – Longitude/GPS or LORAN coordinates) where the greatest chances for catching fish occur. We have customized maps with the important bathymetric features (canyons, hills, ledges, holes, oil & gas rigs, ammo dumps, reefs, sea mounts, and wrecks) highlighted.
- A specialized full page written explanation (comprehensive fishing oceanographic analysis) that provides both an interpretation and summary of the current and predicted conditions for forming concentrations of fish.
- You receive the latest possible fishing forecasting analysis that meets your schedule and integrates reliable catch reports. Verbal updates are free in the morning (10:30 A.M. – 11:59 A.M. eastern time) while you are offshore.
- The most accurate, reliable, and interpreted scientific data from real-time, high resolution infrared (sea surface temperature and water mass boundaries) and visible (ocean color – chlorophyll + CDOM – “plankton,” clarity and RGB) satellite imagery, ocean monitoring stations, fishing and research vessels, radar, and aircraft.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY AND SAVE MONEY (please click here for 2018 rates.)
ROFFS™ produces integrated fishing forecasting analyses, not just sea temperature maps, colorized static satellite images or ocean altimeter models available free from the internet!
With ROFFS™ you will substantially increase your chances for good fishing action in 2017 with the added bonus of saving money by signing up now. Enclosed is our price list and contract. You know that every fishing trip is important, so you should commit to a discounted, pre-season plan today. You can purchase analyses individually, but you will save up to 29% if you subscribe to a discount plan.
There are no membership fees and you receive a money-back, satisfaction guarantee of the accuracy and reliability of each analysis. On-water updates are free when you receive a fishing analysis for that day. Our analyses are available via our internet web site, email (color and black & white), or even fax and are formatted specially for use on your “smart” mobile telephone, notebook/pad and desktop computer. Whether you sign up for a discount plan or buy your analyses individually, be assured that the analyses are identical.
There are significant advantages of a discount plan other than the money:
1) The VIP treatment. You will be able to talk with our staff fisheries oceanographer before others.
2) We will provide some extra analyses at no charge. We do not “nickel and dime” our clients. If you have used ROFFS™ previously you understand this.
3) As a discount plan subscriber we assume that you are an experienced user of our analyses. As such, when the data are marginal we will provide analyses to you that we will not provide the casual user.
4) When you use all of your pre-paid analyses you will be able to continue receiving analyses at that discounted price and not the full price for all inlets until the end of the fishing season.
Numerous oceanographic factors point the way to where concentrations of bait and larger fish occur. When using ROFFS™ you will be able to travel offshore with the confidence that your time will be spent over concentrations of fish, not blindly searching the ocean or guessing whether you should travel further offshore, inshore or in another direction. We use reliable, science based procedures for forecasting fish locations and as a result our clients have been successful trip after trip, year after year.
Make the decision today for good fishing action this year. Our reputation for successful fishing and service is known around the world. Right now is the best time to invest for a successful 2018 season. We pledge a high rate of return with this risk aversion policy. Buy today to complete this investment.
1) Select a discount plan. Remember, every fishing trip is important, not just tournaments! (please click here for 2018 rates.)
2) Read and sign the contract online (NEW!) it protects you as well as us. (please click here for 2018 contract.)
3) Order online NOW or call in your credit card information/send in your check by March 01, 2018.
The “Unlimited Plan” entitles one subscriber to 36 analysis orders during discount fishing season (01 March – 30 November 2018). In addition, to these 36 analysis orders, you designate ONE AREA for which we will send every analysis that we prepare for others during this period. These additional “unlimited” analyses do not count toward your 36 orders. Depending on the area and year, this usually results in receiving between 70 and 90+ analyses. This plan is the most cost effective. The 36 requested analyses may be used for any of the standard ROFFS™ domestic chart areas.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find more fish while saving you time and money. Please act today. It’s a big ocean and your time on the water is limited. We will put you on the fish!
Safe and Successful Fishing,
Mitchell A. Roffer (Ph.D.), President and the ROFFS™ team.