Time and fuel costs are always important considerations when fishing. ROFFS™ will show you where the fish are located before you leave the dock by sending you the most comprehensive oceanographic analysis for fishing available today. You will travel to the concentrations of fish faster and because you will reduce your search time, you will be saving fuel and money. You will catch more fish per gallon of fuel. This is accomplished by ROFFS™ expert fisheries oceanographers who evaluate the oceanographic conditions using their knowledge and experience on fish migration, feeding behavior, and catchability (availability and vulnerability). The analyses are genuine science-based decision making tools that show you where your best chances occur for catching fish. Year after year our clients tell us that ROFFS™ provides critical, comprehensive roadmaps to the fish!
WE ARE THE DIFFERENCE MAKERS YOU WANT ON YOUR FISHING TEAM
ROFFS™ is a field proven and time tested service in providing fishing forecasting analyses. Four world records, one United States record, one Bahamas record, and 26 state records have been set by our clients when using our analyses. If winning tournaments is any indication of how accurate and reliable we are, then the results that our clients have achieved clearly show that our analyses make a difference. During the 2015 fishing season, our clients won 387 different final categories in just 98 major tournaments (reported to us) while using our analyses for that event. Over the last 25 years the total numbers of reported winners tallies at 7381. You do not have to fish tournaments to use ROFFS™. Our clients still tell us that they fish our ROFFS™ Hot Spot selections and catch fish 85% of the time with plenty more fish when the conditions are particularly good.
Yes you can ignore us and try to do this yourself with your own valuable time. However, you should consider what you will gain by using our experience, networking, leading technology, and service. Or what you will risk losing (time, fuel, fish, enjoyment) if the information, or data products, and models that you use are not as accurate or precise. We provide fishing action risk assurance. It is a big ocean, time is short, and fuel costs remain an issue. What is your time worth in trying to reproduce what we have done successfully for 37 years? Why miss out on the best or any fishing action just in your attempt to save a few dollars or just to follow the crowd. Why make a left turn when you should have gone right? Stop guessing now. We believe that every fishing trip is important to have the information necessary to significantly increase your chances of having a productive fishing trip.
ROFFS™ provides a complete fisheries oceanographic analysis in an easy-to-use format:
- An integrated analysis (map & text) of approximately 20 different factors, performed by professional fisheries oceanographers. We provide expertise in fisheries biology, physical oceanography, satellite and other remote sensing, image analysis, and climatology.
- An easy to read graphic composed of a detailed nautical chart with enhanced bottom topography, pinpointing specific locations (Latitude – Longitude/GPS or LORAN coordinates) where the greatest chances for catching fish occur. We have customized maps with the important bathymetric features (canyons, hills, ledges, holes, oil & gas rigs, ammo dumps, reefs, sea mounts, and wrecks) highlighted.
- A specialized full page written explanation (comprehensive fishing oceanographic analysis) that provides both an interpretation and summary of the current and predicted conditions for forming concentrations of fish. Understanding water motion is vital for forecasting fish catchability (availability and vulnerability).
- You receive the latest possible fishing forecasting analysis that meets your schedule which integrates several updates per day, including reliable catch reports from the active fishing grounds. Available in color (and black & white) via email sent by us, or through our updated internet site (www.ROFFS.com), as well as, via fax. Verbal updates are free in the morning (10:30 A.M. – 11:59 A.M. eastern time) while you are offshore.
- The most accurate, reliable, and interpreted scientific data from real-time, high resolution infrared (sea surface temperature and water mass boundaries) and visible (ocean color – chlorophyll + CDOM – “plankton,” clarity and RGB) satellite imagery, ocean monitoring stations, fishing and research vessels, radar, and aircraft.
ROFFS™ provides a true fishing forecasting analysis. We consider the prevailing conditions and forecast where the fishing action will occur when you are offshore. Subtle changes in the ocean conditions often result in dramatic changes in the location of concentrations of feeding fish. We use innovative computer and satellite technology, as well as, local fishing knowledge, to derive an analysis of your local fishing zone. Knowing the motion and stability of the ocean currents is critical for understanding the movement and catchability of fish.
DO OUR ANALYSES MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
If winning tournaments is any indication of how good we are, then absolutely. During the 2015 fishing season, our clients won 387 different categories in 98 major tournaments (reported to us) while using our analyses. Over the last 25 years the total numbers of reported winners tallies at 7381. You do not have to fish tournaments to use ROFFS™. Our clients still tell us that they fish our ROFFS™ Hot Spot selections and catch fish 85% of the time with plenty more fish when the conditions are particularly good.
- Four world records
- One Bahamas record
- One U.S. overall record
- One Gulf of Mexico record
- 26 state records
ROFFS™ will show you where the fish are located before you leave the dock. Sure you can ignore us, try this on your own, or fish your present style. However, you must consider what you will gain by using us or what you will lose if you are not as accurate or precise? What is your time worth in trying to reproduce what we have done successfully for 37 years? It is a big ocean and time is short. ROFFS™ will help you catch more fish!